Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rewebsitepro.com/shared/blogphotos/blogphotos.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/awp/public_html/1597/blog/index.php5 on line 16
Mortgage rates continue to hold right around 4%, even after today's Fed meeting discussing future rate hikes to help further normalize the economy.
One of the key points in the meeting minutes was that rate hikes will not come soon, but no timeframe was specified.
The fact that this announcement had absolutely no effect on mortgage rates today is surprising, but great news nonetheless, since rates are still at historic lows. Such great market conditions mean that it's time to refinance, buy or sell.
As always, if you know someone interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
JoJo Giordano, REALTOR
If you, or someone you know is interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!