Since tomorrow is the 4th of July holiday, the unemployment data report came out today - and the numbers were good!
Unemployment continues to drop, and there are more new jobs in the economy that predicted. Overall this is great news for our recovering economy.
One impact of the report was to normalize interest rates a little, which in this case means going up slightly, but the average rate for top-tier borrowers is still 4.25% - very low!
Everyone is hopeful that stong economic data will continue to support the re-growth of our economy and especially real estate.
If you know someone interested in buying or selling, call today!
JoJo Giordano, REALTOR
If you, or someone you know is interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!