Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rewebsitepro.com/shared/blogphotos/blogphotos.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/awp/public_html/1597/blog/index.php5 on line 16
Real Estate is doing great! For the first time in three years, the
housing market has been steadily increasing through Spring, Summer, and
now Fall, according to data from the National Association of REALTORS.
There has been no slowing of sales or inventory through the end of the
traditional "hot" summer season.
List prices are up 7.5% nation wide, and homes are averaging 82 days on the market.
This is great news for the economy, as long as the increases are tempered and gradual - the last thing we want to see is another real estate bubble. Lower than normal interest rates have contributed to the increased activity in real estate, to be sure, but overall economic health also plays a major part.
What this means for you: If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, it's a great time to get into the market. Call today to find out how to get the process started!
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!