Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rewebsitepro.com/shared/blogphotos/blogphotos.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/awp/public_html/1597/blog/index.php5 on line 16
Mortgage rates are the lowest they've been since June 2013, and we are seeing some mortgages quoted at less than 4%, according to Bankrate.
The lower rates are largely due to the info released in yesterday's Fed minutes (rates were low yesterday, too), and to make a long story short, because many investors bet that rates would be higher in 2014, but they are not.
Here's a quick chart for those that want a visual:
Property has rarely been so affordable, and It's a great time to make a move! If you or anyone you know may want to buy or sell property, please let us know!
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!